Monday, October 13, 2008

Daybreak: Morning and what lies ahead--

Good Morning Sunshine! It is the A.M., to be more exact 7:25 and my sister comes barging in the room waking me up! Well it is her room actually however since moving back home, I have no room so decided to sleep in her room as she was with her dad for the weekend. So I pay the price for sleeping in my sisters room, and I will never again. =.=

Anyway, morning has came pouring over me. My eyes are tired, my body is tired, my mind and brain is awake ready to start this day.

Some things on my schedule check list:
1) Exercise/Jogging
2) Yard Work Outside (it's a disaster out there, maybe i can post some pictures of that catastrophic place....)
3) Study/Prep for Speech Oral Presintation
4) English Homework

Listening to currently Britney Spears - Womanizer, yeah I know right!? A dude listening to Britney Spears, but it is one of my guilty pleasures so mind you! It's actually pretty good and if you have yet to see the Music Video for it, I suggest you to go watch it. Kids, this video isn't for you so parental discretion advised. It's a great comeback for her but i will try my best to not get too attached to Britney....

So sitting here now, I know what I will do next....

Sleep......Rest! I still feel a bit sleepy so I will probably rest and watch some T.V. so i don't end up falling asleep and skipping my task for the day.

So, here I am. Thanks for reading.

Alex

No comments: